Textbook Consignment & Ordering Programme 2016-2017
The drop off period for consignment books is now closed. We thank everyone who participated. Stay tuned for updated information for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The Online store will open on June 27 for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Click HERE to order now.
- Orders placed after July 29, 2016 will be subject to a late fee of $20, with the exception of New Families to the school.
- If you set up an account online last year:
- log on with the same email address and password as before.
- For your first order:
- Create a customer profile (Use student's name), including an email address.
- Log into the online store for any future orders using this profile.We will send any updates regarding your order to the given email address. None of your details will be shared with any third parties.
- Upon checkout, add your student number to the comment box (this will help the volunteers on textbook pick up day).
- When available, there will be options to purchase a New, Gently Used, or Used textbook. Where those options do not appear, it means we no longer have inventory in those categories.
- Payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Paypal. All payments will be processed when the order is received.
- Once items on your order are fulfilled, you will receive a confirmation email, which will outline information for pick-up.
Please review the processes above and feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Please note that 100% of the profits from the Textbook Programme are reinvested back into Bayview Glen for the benefit of our students.
Thank you all for your support