Bayview Glen Alumni Association
Welcome from the President of the Bayview Glen Alumni Association
When students graduate from Bayview Glen, they automatically become members of the Bayview Glen Alumni Association (BVGAA) – a network of over 1,500 alumni around the world. The mandate of the Alumni Association is to help build lifelong relationships with the Alumni to marshal the resources necessary to support the mission and vision of Bayview Glen.
We keep in touch long after students graduate. Be sure to join our Alumni Directory, Facebook Alumni Group, LinkedIn Alumni Group and Twitter (@BVGAlumni) to receive the latest news on Bayview Glen, invitations to Alumni events, links to Alumni Class News, reconnect with lost classmates, network professionally and much more.
For information or questions, please contact Mandy Lau, Director of Alumni Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Yeretsian, Class of 2008
Bayview Glen Alumni Association President and Board Chair
Bayview Glen Alumni Association Board
Mandate and Responsibilities
The Bayview Glen Alumni Association Board is empowered by Bayview Glen School to maintain alumni relations with Bayview Glen Alumni in order to:
- Help build long-lasting relationships with the Alumni to marshal the resources necessary to support the mission and vision of Bayview Glen
- Nominate two representatives to serve on Bayview Glen Board of Directors
- Recognize outstanding Alumni (i.e. Distinguished Alumnus Award)
- Participate in the School’s programmes (i.e. Conference, Mentoring, Seminar)
- Assist to update Alumni records on database and email lists
- Provide Alumni with information of fellow Alumni (i.e. Alumni Directory)
- Assist to organize an annual Alumni Reunion event
- Provide advice and counsel and reflect public attitudes, stay informed about Bayview Glen, influence the future of the School and expand contacts among Alumni, Faculty and Staff
Membership is by invitation of the Head of Bayview Glen School, based on nominations put forward by the Bayview Glen Alumni, family and friends.
Nominations may be submitted on an ongoing basis. Please contact Mandy Lau, Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com if you are interested in serving as a board member of the Bayview Glen Alumni Association.
Top Row (from left):
Richard Wood ’08, Robin Elliott ’91, Rawlson King '95, Hussein Remtulla ’04, Chris Yeretsian ’08 (President)
Front Row (from left):
Craig O’Connor ’08, Tiffany McKenzie ’04, Adriana Dekirmendjian ’12, Christian Medeiros ’12