Ways to Shop for Your Child's Uniform Needs
1 - PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER
You can either pick up during one of the designated Curbside Pick Up Dates:
Monday July 20 – 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday August 12 – 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday September 1 – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Book a curbside pick up appointment for a time convenient to you by using the appointment link below – Select "Zoom Consult/Curbside Pick up 15 minute" option
2 - BOOK A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
Please book your appointment here. This appointment will generate a Zoom link. You can either have the appointment in store or via Zoom.
For in store appointments, please proceed to the Prep/Upper School Moatfield Campus Shop at 85 Moatfield Drive.
Due to the present situation of COVID-19, the following measures will be in place:
- We ask that you self-evaluate before the appointment and if you are ill or have been around anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms that you either cancel your appointment by calling or emailing us and we will reschedule OR we can do a video Zoom appointment in place of an appointment in the Shop.
- Only the new student and one parent can attend the appointment - no extra family members. If you have children with back to back appointments, please have an adult wait in parking lot/car with other child.
- Both student and parent must be wearing a mask or face covering. Children under the age of 5 are not required to wear a mask.
- The school is closed so the front door will be locked, please arrive no more than five minutes before your allotted time. Once it is your appointment time, please call 416-386-6628 and we will let you in.
- Upon entry we will be asking you to sanitize your hands.
- We will be wearing a protective shield on our faces.
- We will be disinfecting the try-on room and high touch areas in between appointments.
- Please note all items that are tried on and not purchased will be separated for a period of 3 days as recommended by the Health Minister of Ontario.
The ordering information for next year's required textbooks will be posted here as well.
To access Online Textbook Ordering click on this link
We will not be taking in any consignment or donated items until further notice.
Volunteering at the Shop
Presently we are unsure how the Shop will be visited by our Bayview Glen community in September.
The Shop will continue to be staffed by parent volunteers to assist you with any uniform needs and to deliver online orders.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at the Shop is an excellent way to get to know many parents and contribute to building a community at Bayview Glen. You can also contact our Volunteer Committee at email@example.com if you would prefer to participate in other Parent Association activities.
All uniform items are available in stock or to order at the Shop.
Gently used blazers, tunics, and kilts are sold at the Shop along with many school supplies and novelty items.
Proceeds from the operation of the Shop go back to the school and benefit the educational environment of our children. Come and support us with your purchases.
Address: 85 Moatfield Drive
Regular Store Hours:
You can buy any/all new formal and Physical Education uniform.
Gently used blazers and kilts are available for sale
School supplies and memorabilia/spirit items also available at the Shop.
Parking is available at the Moatfield Campus Turf Field at all times.
During the school year, orders submitted online will be processed and delivered to your child’s class, for Preschool, Lower and Prep School and for Upper School to your child's mentor. Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be delivered.
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within three months of purchase of the item. Items are only accepted if they have not been used, washed or marked, and they must have the original tags and packaging. Opened packages (shirts, blouses, tights, socks) are not returnable. Refunds for items returned without the receipt will be credited to your Shop account.
- The Shop does not keep credit card information on file for future purchases. With the new system you will be able to put money on your account for your child to use.
- We accept Cash, AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and debit cards.
- We do not accept personal cheques.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.