BAYVIEW GLEN'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Our utmost priority is to ensure the health and well-being of our community. As a result, the Bayview Glen campus will remain closed for the remainder of this academic year and learning is continuing online. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and will continue to share our updates.
Communications from The Head of School
How We Are Responding
We have implemented a distance learning plan as of March 25, 2020. The Government of Canada recommends against public gatherings, therefore we have postponed our upcoming events. Student and parent information will be shared on Edsby. This is an unprecedented situation, and we thank you for your understanding.
Our Admissions team is online and available to walk you through our adjusted Admissions process. They are happy to answer any questions you may have at this time. Please email Judy Maxwell and Diane Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- City of Toronto State of Emergency & Current Health Situation
- Public Health Ontario COVID-19 Resources
- Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Updates
Mental Health and Self-Care Resources
- Managing Anxiety and Stress during COVID-19 – published by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC)
- Helping Others Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Self Care and Resilience Guide
- Strategies for Working from Home During COVID-19
Stay in touch - follow us on social!
Remote learning begins tomorrow! To our students and families - have a good sleep tonight. While our campus remains closed, we're engaging our students with online learning experiences and activities to stay connected. #strongertogether #community #learningtogether #BVGSchool #BayviewGlen2020 #BVG2020 #IndependentSchool #CAIS @cais_schools @cisontario.ca