Class of 2020 Legacy Gift
Grad Class Gift Tradition
Each year the graduating class makes a collective donation to Bayview Glen in honour of their time and positive impact the school has had on their lives.
Funds raised are invested in an area of great importance ranging from facility upgrades to programme enhancements.
- CLASS OF 2019 - Turf Scoreboard
- CLASS OF 2018 - Installation of Lower Level Drinking Fountain
- CLASS OF 2017 - Senior Student Commons Area
- CLASS OF 2016 - Rooftop Patio Bench
- CLASS OF 2015 - Upper School Drinking Fountain
- CLASS OF 2014 - Waiting Area at Moatfield Campus
By contributing to the Grad Class Gift, each graduating student and their families impact the ongoing development of the school and enrich learning experiences for future students.
Last year, the Class of 2019 Parents and Students surpassed the Grad Class fundraising goal. Together, we raised $41,055 with 67% Class Participation. To honour their legacy, the scoreboard will be installed after the winter and unveiled at Alumni Reunion.
Thank you to the Grade 12 parents and students for joining the Grad Class 2020 Breakfast on September 26. We look forward to seeing you again at future events.