Ordering for Textbooks 2023-2024
All remaining in stock textbooks are available to purchase online (see below for instructions) or in person at the PA Shop as of September 6. They must be picked up in person at the PA Shop during our regular store hours.
If a textbook is out of stock, it can only be purchased in person at the PA Shop. A $10.00 shipping/handling fee will be applied to all out of stock textbooks as these are special order. Please note that it can be 2-10 weeks for us to receive them from the publisher.
- If using a laptop, go to the menu bar on the top, choose the grade your child will be entering in September under the Textbook Lists menu. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- If using your handheld, click on the black menu bar to the left to access the Textbook List, and choose the grade from there. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- The Grade Textbook lists provides you with the course codes, which book(s) are required or optional for each course.
- Please check with your student, they will know the list of courses they are registered for.
- When ordering, you may be offered the option to purchase New, Gently Used, or Used textbooks (while quantities last). Please ensure that you select your choice.
- Note: You will only be able to order Gently Used and Used textbooks if we have them in inventory… if you cannot order it… then we are sold out!
FOR ALL TEXTBOOK ORDERS:
- At checkout, payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. All payments are processed once the order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order – this does not mean the order is ready.
- You will receive another email when the order is ready with information on how you can pick up your textbooks – we do not deliver.
- In store credits are not accessible online.
- Gently Used and Used books are non refundable
FOR ALL TEXTBOOK ORDERS PLACED DURING THE SUMMER THAT ARE NOT PICKED UP BY SEPTEMBER FIRST – THEY ARE NOT KEPT IN THE SHOP. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pickup.
Thank you all for your continued support!
Proceeds from Textbook Programme are reinvested back to Bayview Glen!