Please read the Ordering Guidelines before placing your orders (ordering opens June 28).
- If using a laptop, go to the menu bar on the top, choose the grade your child will be entering in September under the Textbook Lists menu. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- If using your handheld, click on the black menu bar to the left to access the Textbook List, and choose the grade from there. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- The Grade Textbook lists provides you with the course codes, which book(s) are required or optional for each course.
- Please check with your student, they will know the list of courses they are registered for.
- When ordering, you may be offered the option to purchase New, Gently Used, or Used textbooks (while quantities last). Please ensure that you select your choice.
- Note: You will only be able to order Gently Used and Used textbooks if we have them in inventory… if you cannot order it… then we are sold out!
FOR ALL TEXTBOOK ORDERS:
- At checkout, payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. All payments are processed once the order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order – this does not mean the order is ready.
- You will receive another email when the order is ready with information on how you can pick up your textbooks – we do not deliver.
Thank you all for your continued support!
Proceeds from Textbook Programme are reinvested back to Bayview Glen!