The shop, in accordance with safety protocols, is not open for drop-in.
Ways to Shop for Your Child’s Uniform Needs
Volunteering at The Shop
Presently, there are no volunteer opportunities in the shop due to COVID safety protocols.
You can contact our Volunteer Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information on how to participate in other Parent Association activities.
All uniform items are available in stock or to order at the Shop.
Gently used blazers, tunics, and kilts are sold at the Shop along with many school supplies and novelty items.
Proceeds from the operation of the Shop go back to the school and benefit the educational environment of our children. Come and support us with your purchases.
Moatfield Campus Shop
85 Moatfield Drive
416.443.1030, Ext. 628
You can buy any/all new formal and Physical Education uniform.
Gently used blazers and kilts are available for sale.
School supplies and memorabilia/spirit items also available at the Shop.
Parking is available at the Moatfield Campus Turf Field at all times.
For in store appointments, please proceed to the Turf Parking lot.
You must proceed along the back deck and come up the metal stairs to the glass doors.
Due to the present situation of COVID-19, the following measures will be in place:
- Everyone entering the shop must provide proof of vaccination.
- We ask that you self-evaluate before the appointment and if you are ill or have been around anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms that you either cancel your appointment by calling or emailing us and we will reschedule OR we can do a video Zoom appointment in place of an appointment in the Shop.
- Only the new student and one parent can attend the appointment – no extra family members.
- Both student and parent must be wearing a mask or face covering. Children under the age of 3 are not required to wear a mask.
- Once it is your appointment time, please call 416.386.6628 and we will let you in.
- Upon entry we will be asking you to sanitize your hands.
- We will be disinfecting the try-on room and high touch areas in between appointments.
- Please note all items that are tried on and not purchased will be separated for a period of 3 days as recommended by the Health Minister of Ontario.
During the school year, orders submitted online will be processed and delivered to the Preschool/Lower School reception for distribution to your child’s class and for Prep students to their individual classrooms.
Upper School students can pick up their orders at the Shop on either Tuesday or Thursday between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Please allow up to 72 hours for your order to be delivered.
- The Shop does not keep credit card information on file for future purchases. With the new system you will be able to put money on your account for your child to use.
- We accept AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and debit cards.
- We do not accept personal cheques and cash.
- Returns and exchanges can be processed within 90 days of purchase, all items must be unworn and still in original packaging with tickets on. After 90 days any accepted returns will be processed as credits to the Shop.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.