Ways to Shop for Your Child’s Uniform Needs
- Drop by the shop any morning between 8:15 – 10:15 a.m. (hours to change after Thanksgiving)
During the school year, orders submitted online will be processed and delivered to the Preschool/Lower and Prep students to their individual classrooms.
Upper School students can pick up their orders at the Shop during hours of operation.
- The Shop does not keep credit card information on file for future purchases.
- We accept AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and debit cards.
- We do not accept personal cheques and cash.
- Returns and exchanges can be processed within 90 days of purchase, all items must be unworn and still in original packaging with tickets on. After 90 days any accepted returns will be processed as credits to the Shop.
Donation Items Drop-off
We will start taking in donations and consignment in January during shop hours until January 26th.
We are open every morning from 8:15 – 10:15 and will be open on the following afternoon/evenings:
- January 11th – 3:30 – 5:15
- January 15th- 3:30 – 5:15
- January 16th – 5:00 – 8:00
- January 17th – 5:00 – 8:00
- January 18th- 3:30 – 5:15
The Shop accepts the following items for resale on consignment:
Gently Used Bayview Glen blazers (hunter green and navy blue), tartan kilts, skorts and tunics.
(we do not sell the Upper School grey skirt on consignment)
We accept consignment clothing under the following conditions:
- Blazers are dry cleaned and left in their plastic with drycleaning tags on
- Kilts, skorts and tunics are freshly washed
- Items are in good repair (no rips or stains)
- Items are priced at half of the price of a new one (Once sold half of the proceeds go to the consignor and the other half of the proceeds go to Parent Association)
- Parents bringing items for consignment must fill in a Consignment Clothing Agreement (see document below)
Other uniform items are also accepted by the Shop as donations for resale, i.e. grey pants, grey box-pleat skirts, vests, cardigans, ties, dress shirts, blouses, gym or house league t-shirts, mesh shorts, sweatpants and sweatshirts. They must be freshly washed and in good condition – no rips or stains.
Bayview Glen blazers, tartan tunics, kilts and skorts may also be donated.
We do not accept socks, tights or kilt shorts as donations.
**Please note that The Shop will keep your item(s) in inventory for one year, after which time it will be considered a donation.
Volunteering at The Shop
At present we have a volunteer team for the shop. Please contact our Volunteer Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like information on how to participate in other Parent Association activities.
Proceeds from the operation of the Shop go back to the school and benefit the educational environment of our children. Come and support us with your purchases.
Moatfield Campus Shop
85 Moatfield Drive
416.443.1030, Ext. 628
You can buy any/all new formal and Physical Education uniform.
Gently used blazers and kilts are available for sale.
School supplies and memorabilia/spirit items also available at the Shop.
Parking is available at the Moatfield Campus Turf Field at all times.
For in-store appointments, please proceed to 85 Moatfield Drive and you can access the shop through the front door.
- We ask that you self-evaluate before the appointment and if you are ill or have been around anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms that you either cancel your appointment by calling or emailing us and we will reschedule OR we can do a video Zoom appointment in place of an appointment in the Shop.
- We are a mask friendly shop.
- Once it is your appointment time, please check in at reception if during school hours or outside of school hours please call 416.386.6628 and we will let you in.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.