Welcome to the 2020-2021 Textbook Programme
New Live Date – Monday July 6 – 9:00 a.m.
Online Ordering Guidelines – Important – New Website!
To access Online Textbook Ordering click on this link
- The PA Shop will send an email on the weekend of July 4 and 5 to the primary email of all families registered at Bayview Glen. This will allow you access to your new account for online shopping of textbooks and uniform items.
- Upon receipt of the email, click on the link attached and create a new password. Do not forget to save your password.
- Once you have your new password, you will be able to order Uniform items online. The Textbooks and lists will become available on the morning of Monday July 6 at 9:00 a.m.
- If using a laptop, go to the menu bar on the top, choose the grade your child will be entering in September under the Textbook Lists menu. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- If using your handheld, click on the black menu bar to the left to access the Textbook List, and choose the grade from there. All books available for that grade will be visible.
- The Grade Textbook lists provides you with the course codes, which book(s) are required or optional for each course.
- Please check with your student, they will know the list of courses they are registered for.
- When ordering, you may be offered the option to purchase New, Gently Used, or Used textbooks (while quantities last). Please ensure that you select your choice.
- Note: You will only be able to order Gently Used and Used textbooks if we have them in inventory... if you cannot order it... then we are sold out!
- ALSO NEW THIS YEAR: ONLINE REWARD POINTS:
- For students/parents that brought Textbooks in for BuyBack AND chose the “online shopping” credit option, a credit for those books has been placed in your new online account as Rewards Points. Your points and the redeemable levels will be visible on the left in your Dashboard.
- Once you are ready to checkout, click on My Cart.
- Below your items, click on the Rewards box at the bottom right of all your items.
- Click on the reward level you would like to apply. One reward per transaction.
- Any additional balance due after the reward is applied can be paid with a credit card.
- Any unused points will remain in your account for future purchases.
- Continue with the checkout process.
- FOR ALL TEXTBOOK ORDERS (BOTH USING POINTS OR NOT):
- At checkout, payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. All payments are processed once the order is placed.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order - this does not mean the order is ready.
- You will receive another email when the order is ready with important curbside pick up dates and times.
- Textbooks for the 2020-2021 academic year must be ordered online by July 26, 2020 to ensure your child will have them for first day of school.
- Orders placed after August 1, 2020 will be subject to a late fee of $20.00, with the exception of New Families to the school. The late fee will be refunded to new families.
Orders will be available for curbside pick up at the Moatfield Campus:
Monday July 20 – 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday August 12 – 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday September 1 – 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Thank you all for your continued support!
Proceeds from Textbook Programme are reinvested back to Bayview Glen!