Our admission process helps applicants and their parents become more familiar with Bayview Glen, its programmes and our educational philosophy. Admissions decisions consider a philosophical fit between home and school, an applicant’s academic potential and availability. You begin by submitting a detailed online application form. Then students will visit the school to experience life in class, or participate in an interview, and will complete our entrance assessment. Once the admissions process is complete, and availability is known, families are notified in February regarding their application status. Often the number of applicants exceeds availability.
How to Apply
New applicants will need to click on ‘Create an account’.
You will need digital copies of the following:
- current photograph of your child(ren)
- birth certificate
- immunization records
- previous two years school reports and transcript
- credit card information to process the payment of the $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Preschool and junior kindergarten applicants and their families are invited to meet virtually to get to know one another and answer questions.
- Senior kindergarten to grade five applicants participate in a virtual meeting and complete our entrance assessment.
- Prep School, grade six to eight, applications will participate in a virtual interview and complete our entrance assessment.
- Upper School applicants, grade nine to twelve, will participate in a virtual interview and complete an essay.
Timeline: Admission meetings, interviews and assessments will be completed in the Fall and early Winter. Families will receive a follow up to their application by the end of February 2021.