From the moment students join the Upper School at Bayview Glen, they are expected to participate at their optimum level. Our goal is to challenge the whole child academically, emotionally and physically. This commitment to high expectations is obvious in all aspects of the Upper School but most notably in our academic offerings.
Upper School students encounter a rigorously academic Liberal Arts programme that integrates the Humanities, Natural and Social Sciences, and the Arts. Students are encouraged to maintain diversity in their curriculum choices.
The curriculum focusses on:
- developing critical thinking and problem solving skills
- succeeding in a challenging environment
- fostering intellectual curiosity and creativity
- preparing for post-secondary education
- participating in leadership opportunities
- cultivating communication and collaboration skills
- heightening cultural awareness
- learning and acquiring a sense of responsibility and resilience
The curriculum provides students with the opportunity to acquire knowledge, skills, and values that will prepare them for post-secondary education and encourage and enable them to be academically vibrant, empathetic and responsible citizens.